The Castro Street Fair depends on your donations! Please donate $5-$10 at the gates on your way in.
When you donate at the gates you receive a sticker which is good for $1.00 off at Official Castro Street Fair Beverage Booths. Proceeds from these booths also go directly to our beneficiaries. Please patronize our beverage booths and support the exhibitors and sponsors who help to make this Fair possible.
Public transportation is recommended; the K, L, M, and T lines all stop at the Castro Station, which is located within the fairgrounds.
The Fair’s Information and Merch booth is conveniently located near the intersection of Market and Castro Streets, where you can pick up your official program and buy a limited-edition T-shirt of this year’s and past Fairs.
The Castro Street Fair wouldn’t be possible without the participation and volunteer power of these local nonprofit organizations. In 2015, the Fair donated over $45,000 to help them continue providing essential services to the communities in and around the Castro. Your donation of $5 to $10 at the gates is very important to these efforts, so please help out on your way in or out of the Fair. Thank you!
- AIDS Emergency Fund/Breast Cancer Emergency Fund
- Bears Of San Francisco
- Castro Cares
- Castro Community On Patrol
- Castro Country Club
- Castro/Eureka Valley Neighborhood Association
- Centro Las Olas
- Family Dog Rescue
- Haight Ashbury Community Nursery School
- Imperial Council Of San Francisco
- Instituto Familiar de la Raza
- McKinley Elementary School PTA
- Most Holy Redeemer Church – AIDS Support Group
- Queer Life Space
- SF Boom Softball Team
- San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus
- San Francisco Spikes Soccer Club
- San Francisco Tsunami Water Polo Team
- The 15 Association
- The Family Link
- Wagz Pack’s Service Pups