Beneficiaries are the heart of the Castro Street Fair! In 2017, beneficiaries provided fabulous volunteers, and the Fair donated $55,000 back.
Interested in your organization being selected as a Beneficiary for this year’s Fair?
To be considered, your organization must be located in the City of San Francisco. You must be a 501c3 organization and have proof of your status when applying.
Please email us with applications or questions!
We are so happy to have ended 2017 on such a good note, and we have all of our neighbors, volunteers, and partners to thank!
On December 14th of 2017, the Castro Street Fair Board of Directors held our annual Holiday Party where we awarded $55,000.00 in proceeds to our amazing 2017 nonprofit beneficiary organizational partners. Since 1998, the Fair is proud to have given nearly $1.5 million back to it’s community beneficiaries.
We hope that 2018, which will showcase the 45th Castro Street Fair, brings even more good fortune to the most fabulous neighborhood of San Francisco.
The Board of Directors is pleased to announce our donation amount for the 2016 cycle! Thanks to the work of hundreds of volunteers and the collaboration of over twenty local nonprofit organizations, we are able to donate $38,281 back to the community. Thank you for your support!
Our 2016 beneficiary partners:
- AIDS Emergency Fund/Breast Cancer Emergency Fund
- Bears Of San Francisco
- Castro Cares
- Castro Community On Patrol
- Castro Country Club
- Castro/Eureka Valley Neighborhood Association
- Centro Las Olas
- Family Dog Rescue
- Haight Ashbury Community Nursery School
- Imperial Council Of San Francisco
- Instituto Familiar de la Raza
- McKinley Elementary School PTA
- Most Holy Redeemer Church – AIDS Support Group
- Queer Life Space
- SF Boom Softball Team
- San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus
- San Francisco Spikes Soccer Club
- San Francisco Tsunami Water Polo Team
- The 15 Association
- The Family Link
- Wagz Pack’s Service Pups